- Drill holes, from the smallest mounted point
- e.g. Ø1,5mm, up to approx. Ø100mm
- Tapers e.g. from SK10 to HSK125
- Outside-Ø up to approx. Ø100mm
- End faces up to approx. Ø100mm
- Set up the machine by a specialist
- All grinding operations are then carried out automatically
- Operation by helpers is sufficient
(Press only part change and start button)
- High surface quality quickly achievable
(e.g. <Rz4 at 0.01mm ablation/min)
- Stable machine construction on stone base
- Small space requirement, only approx. 1m2
- Pleasant operation via touch screen.
- Parameter sets for workpiece types can be stored and called up at any time.
- µm-accurate corrections possible.
- Programmable spark out time to the second.
- Colour graphics Representations.
- Optional data output (via Ethernet / USB) of the process parameters:
- Travel distance in X / Z direction
- - feed
- µm-accurate contact and dresser detection
- Control of the spindle load in %.
- Adjustable crash point detection
Catalog-# / Description
|Grinding path X-axis [mm]||200|
|Grinding path Y-axis [mm]||80|
|Grinding cycle||Fully automated|
|Inside-Ø from approx. [mm]||1,5 - 100|
|Outer-Ø from approx. [mm]||3,0 - 100|
|Suction||Optional, vacuum cleaner connection available|
|Cooling system||Optional air cooling, ball nozzles or ring cooling|
|Dimensions W x D x H [mm]||920 x 1045 x 1650|
|Free-standing operator terminal Ø x H [mm]||360 x 1310|
|Frequency inverter with DRESSVIEW (optional)||for spindles up to 3kW output power|
|Process and dressing monitoring with DRESSVIEW (optional)||1-2µm Contact accuracy|
We will find a suitable solution for your special requirements. Call our sales team or use our contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tel. +49 9131 – 9056-0